منتدى هندسة زراعية جامعة المنوفية
الهندسة الزراعية جامعة المنوفية
الهندسة الزراعية جامعة المنوفية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اعرف من نحنالرئيسيةمحمد كاملأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولانشر موهبتك
ادارة المنتدى بترحب بطلبة الهندسة الزراعية الجدد وتتمنى لهم عام دراسى جديد وتتمنى لهم دوام التقدم والتوفيق
تشكر ادارة المنتدى نيابة عن دفعة 2011 كلا من الدكتور كمال والدكتور ايهاب على المحهود المبذول لجميع طلبة هندسة زراعية جامعة المنوفية ونتمنى لهم دوام التقدم
بمناسبة محاولة حقوق الحق لاصاحبة نحن ايضا لينا حق ونطلب بتغيير فى مجالنا (الهندسة الزراعية )من اجل مصلحة البلاد وليس من اجل المصلحة الشخصية لنا
ترحيب خاص باشباب وبنات هندسة زراعية جميع الجامعات فى الدول العربية اللى منورين المنتدى وفى انتظار مزيد من المواضيع والمشاركات وارائهم
يعتذر ادمن المنتدى لعدم متابعتة لمطالب الاعضاء وعدم تجديد المواضيع نظرا لانشغالة باداء الخدمة العسكرية ونتعهد بكل ماهو جديد فى اقرب وقت ممكن
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» عايز اشتري شفاط لمزرعة الدواجن
فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 10, 2015 4:25 am من طرف المصرية الألمانية

» شفاطات مزارع الدواجن
فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 09, 2015 4:54 am من طرف المصرية الألمانية

» خطوط انتاج الاعلاف ومصانع الاعلاف
فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 04, 2015 5:31 am من طرف المصرية الألمانية

» مكبس علف مكابس اعلاف المصرية الالمانية
فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 03, 2015 4:27 am من طرف المصرية الألمانية

» مكابس ومبردات ومجارش ومفتتات وغرابيل كافة معدات تصنيع الاعلاف
فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 02, 2015 4:04 am من طرف المصرية الألمانية

» مصنع علف من المصرية الألمانية للتوريدات الصناعية
فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ I_icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 30, 2015 3:13 am من طرف المصرية الألمانية

» صناعة الاعلاف من المصرية الالمانية للتوريدات الصناعية
فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 29, 2015 4:00 am من طرف المصرية الألمانية

» معدات تصنيع اعلاف الدواجن والماشية والاغنام والارانب والاسماك
فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2015 3:33 am من طرف المصرية الألمانية

» مصانع الاعلاف
فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 26, 2015 4:47 am من طرف المصرية الألمانية

عدد زوار منتدانا

.: عدد زوار المنتدى :.

فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
مهندس ماسى
مهندس ماسى
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 378
نقاط : 273770
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/05/2009
العمر : 33
الموقع : https://agr-eng.mam9.com

فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ   فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Overview
The nutritional benefits of whole grain pasta make it an attractive alternative to regular pasta, despite taking longer to cook and chew. Whole grain pasta yields the same nutritional benefits of most whole grain products, such as brown rice. It is higher in fiber and contains natural B vitamins and folate, making it a healthy part of a balanced diet. The American Heart Association affirms these benefits, recommending that half of all the grains you eat be whole.
Physical Difference
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration defines "whole grains" as cereal grains including corn, rice, oats and wheat that must be intact, ground, cracked or flaked. All parts of the grain are incorporated in whole grain flour, the primary ingredient of whole grain pasta, including the hull, the bran, germ and endosperm of the durum wheat kernel. The bran and germ contain the unsaturated fats, fiber, protein, and B vitamins that
support health. The endosperm contains the starchy carbohydrates that give you energyRegular pasta is made with semolina flour, a type of refined flour. Refined flour is made by first removing the hull, germ, and bran of the grain kernel, leaving only the endosperm. Processors refine grains this way to extend their shelf life and give flour a finer texture.
Beneficial Herbal Teas Cholesterol Lowering, Dieter's Tea Free Box Green Tea w/ $20 purchase www.teastohealth.com
Sponsored Links
Fiber
Whole grain pasta is typically higher in fiber than regular pasta, although the amount may vary by manufacturer. The higher fiber content of whole grain pasta is because it is made with whole grain flour which includes the germ and bran. Two ounces of uncooked whole-wheat pasta contain 5 g fiber, whereas the equivalent amount of regular pasta contains 2 g fiber. Fiber helps to remove cholesterol from your digestive system and slows stomach emptying so you feel fuller longer after a meal. Fiber is also what helps you conquer constipation.
Protein
Whole grain pasta and regular pasta have similar amounts of protein. Two ounces of uncooked whole-wheat pasta contain 8 g protein, and 2 oz. of uncooked regular pasta contain 7 g protein. Protein is important for cell repair and turnover, and normal growth and development.
Vitamins and Minerals
American-made regular pasta is fortified with B vitamins and folic acid. Fortifying grains means "adding back" the nutrients that were taken away when the germ and wheat bran were removed. Whole grain flours do not need to be fortified and are less expensive this way. Both whole grain and regular pastas experience nutrient loss due to cooking. Some nutrients such as riboflavin may be more delicate than others, with losses of up to 36 percent. In addition, both whole grain and iron-fortified regular pasta can contain up to 10 percent of the recommended daily allowance of iron, however the difference in iron content before and after cooking indicate that up to 25 percent of the iron may be lost during cooking.
Cooking Time
Whole grain pasta can take double the amount of cooking time for regular pasta. Regular pasta typically takes four to six minutes to cook, with whole grain pasta taking 10 to 12 minutes to cook. It takes longer for water to break through the complex protein-fiber networks in whole grain pasta and be reabsorbed. Whole grain pasta also has a chewier texture, making it arduous for people with poor dentition. Overcooking whole grain pasta will soften the texture, although it leads to further nutrient loss

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/316054-whole-grain-pasta-vs-regular-pasta/#ixzz0nO5fNDE6

From
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1984.tb10375.x/abstract

ABSTRACT
Samples of enriched pasta were stored under controlled lighting conditions and the loss of riboflavin was determined. After an initial rapid degradation, the riboflavin level continued to decrease slowly. After 12 wk, more than 80% the riboflavin had degraded. When pasta samples- with varied levels of riboflavin enrichment were exposed to light for 2 days, riboflavin losses ranged from 57.8–64.3%. Riboflavin leaching from pasta during cooking was also shown to be concentration independent with 34.5–37.6% of the riboflavin solubilized in the cooking water. Riboflavin in pasta which had been exposed to light for 2 days prior to cooking had a similar percentage of the undegraded riboflavin leached into the cooking water
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://agr-eng.mam9.com

فواقد المكرونة المدعمة بالفيتامينات عندالطبخ
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى هندسة زراعية جامعة المنوفية :: قسم علوم الهندسة الزراعية :: منتدى المشروعات وابحاث الطلاب-
انتقل الى: